Wednesday 14 February 2018

Published 02:36 by with 0 comment

Most Romantic Love Letters for Girlfriend

My Sweet Heart,

You know that I am in love with you and I don't know how to write a letter for you. But I wanted to write you this letter. Because I wanted you to know that I love you. I know it’s a little silly but I thought I’d try anyway. It’s just that I feel so much when I’m with you that I try to put it in words, so that you know how I feel about you. 

I can't see you right now but I can picture how you are. I see your hair and the way it falls on your shoulders, the way you smile and how you look right before you laugh. I want to be next to you right now. I don’t want you to hold anything back. 

I can feel you close to me even though you're far away. Please believe me when I say I love you, its from my heart.

Yours Only
Chinmay
    email this       edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment