Tuesday 9 April 2013

Published 11:12 by with 0 comment

Distance love letter for your dear one


Dear Leena,

When we met first time at Pondicherry, I fell in love with you and from that day it is very difficult to stay away from you. I don't know what it is but a very  strange feeling start coming in me and I think that is love. I am not able to speak in front of you this but today I am writting thie letter for you and want to say the three most powerful and golden words I love you. i do not why I feel very bad when I see you with some one else. I feel good wehen I talk with you. There are many things which can express this feeling, but nothing can be done a better than this love letter. in this letter I am writting all my emotion, which I never dared to tell you on your face.

Telling everything through your lips is not easy and impressive but writting a love letter is unique thing to do. I want to complete all your desires and wishes. In addition, for me it's very difficult to stay away from you. Without you, I am incomplete and want to spend my whole life in you warm cuddles. And I can wait for you till the end of my life.

Yours lovingly

Chinmay

    email this       edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment