Wednesday 14 February 2018

Published 02:39 by with 0 comment

Cute Adorable Love Letters for Her

My Darling,

You are the really beautiful in this earth, most sweet and adorable person. That is the real reason I am finding something from you and my heart started falling in love with you.

I am sending you much love and fondness to you with this letter. My adorable wife, how far can you go for me? I am keen to go far and beyond just to let you realize that you are the most excellent thing that has happened to me!

Sweetheart, your love is deeper than the deepest ocean, extensive than the skies and brighter than the brightest star that shines all night. My loving dear, you raise my soul every time I think of you. You are my sunrise and the shining star! I love you so much and will always.

Yours Only
Chinmay
    email this       edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment