Friday 6 March 2015

Published 02:51 by with 0 comment

Sweetest love letter ever written

My Dear Sweety,

I love you ever and ever and without reserve. The more I have known you the more have I lov'd. In every way - even my jealousies have been agonies of Love, in the hottest fit I ever had I would have died for you.
I have love for you too much. But for Love! Can I help it? You are always new. The last of your kisses was ever the sweetest; the last smile the brightest; the last movement the gracefulness. When you passed my street yesterday, I was filled with as much admiration as if I had then seen you for the first time. You uttered a half complaint once that I only loved your Beauty. Have I nothing else than to love in you but that? Do not I see a heart naturally furnished with wings imprison itself with me? I love you so much.

Your’s affectionate,

Chinmay
    email this       edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment