Saturday 5 April 2014

Published 05:20 by with 0 comment

Romantic Letter to Girlfriend

Dearest Nivy,
I always thought love was fake and unreal at this age until I met you. You are the first girl that I have ever truly been in love with and it is the best feeling in the world. Every time I see you I think my heart skips a beat or two. You make me feel so comfortable when I’m with you, but at the same time, I’m probably as nervous as a guy can possibly get. Staring into your eyes gives me this warm feeling that words can't even explain and it forces me to keep a smile on my face. I know how its like and how rough things can get. It’s never an easy decision, but it’s better to face this head on rather than not deal with it. I know you will pull through. Stay strong!
You have my love and support as always. Let me know how things work out.
Yours love

Chinmay
    email this       edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment